Cottage Trails at Culpepper Landing
3000 Conservancy Drive
Chesapeake, Virginia 23323
(757) 967-9675 :: Phone
(757) 967-9681 :: Fax
Coastal Traditional Apartments! Call today for details.
Apartment Floor Plans
Welcome home to the newest addition to the Culpepper Landing Neighborhood.
Right out your window is the breathtaking 111,000 acre protected wildlife reserve and 150 acre conservation area offering nature trails, boating, kayaking, bird watching, horseback riding, fishing and adventures waiting to be discovered.
The Coast traditional design boasts craftsman architecture bringing a sense of nature indoors. Each home offers an organic feel for the eco-conscious resident with all the charming details you love.
- Fully Screened Porches on all Apartment Homes
- Oversized Windows for Brilliant Natural Light
- Sleek Energy Star Black Appliances with Built-In Microwave
- Expansive Kitchen Pantry
- Ceramic Tile in Kitchen and Bathroom
- 9' Ceilings Throughout
- Center Kitchen Island with Stainless Steel Double Sink & Goose Nect Faucet
- Natural Wood Cabinets with Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Designer Two Toned Paint & Plantation Blinds
- Walk-In Closets in Select Homes
- Curved Shower Rods & Linen Closets
- Crown Molding & Raised Panel Doors
- Washer & Dryer Connections
From I-64 take exit 296 toward Deep Creek. Merge onto George Washington Highway, South US17. Travel straight onto Mill Creek Parkway. Enter Culpepper Landing. Turn left onto Conservancy Drive and follow to the leasing office.
For customized directions to the property please click on the homeicon. You may also drag
the map around by holding down the left click.